SQL Server DBA Training
Database administrators (DBAs) use specialized software to store and organize data.
The role may include capacity planning, installation, configuration, database design, migration, performance monitoring, security, troubleshooting, as well as backup and data recovery.
Duties Of a DBA
A database administrator’s responsibilities can include the following tasks:
- Installing and upgrading the database server and application tools
- Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database system
- Modifying the database structure, as necessary, from information given by application developers
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security
- Ensuring compliance with database vendor license agreement
- Controlling and monitoring user access to the database
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database
- Planning for backup and recovery of database information
- Maintaining archived data
- Backing up and restoring databases
- Contacting database vendor for technical support
- Generating various reports by querying from database as per need
- Managing and monitoring data replication
SQL Server is a platform to chose as a career. As a SQL Server administrator you can make your career in most reputed MNCs of the world
We are focusing to fill the gap of industry requirement and available resources.
at Focus Training Services, we give hands on practice training on SQL Server DBA and give real time scenario to clear the doubts
Focus Training Services is offering SQL Server DBA with SQL Server SQL and Linux which enables our students to get be best technical exposure and career opportunities.
For details about this course kindly visit our centers or feel free to contact us.
Our Technology Experts
Our SQL DBA Expert
- More than 12 years of experience in training and development.
- worked with Deloitte & Accenture .
- 20+ Corporate training
- Trained 1200+ candidates
Our SQL DBA Expert
- More than 7 years of experience in training and development.
- worked with Cognizant.
- 7+ Corporate training
- Trained 2000+ candidates