Core and Advance Java Training
What Is Java?
Java is a programming language and computing platform first released by Sun Microsystems in 1995. There are lots of applications and websites that will not work unless you have Java installed, and more are created every day. Java is fast, secure, and reliable. From laptops to datacenters, game consoles to scientific supercomputers, cell phones to the Internet, Java is everywhere!
What Can Java Technology Do?
The general-purpose, high-level Java programming language is a powerful software platform. Every full implementation of the Java platform gives you the following features:
- Development Tools: The development tools provide everything you’ll need for compiling, running, monitoring, debugging, and documenting your applications. As a new developer, the main tools you’ll be using are the
javalauncher, and the
- Application Programming Interface (API): The API provides the core functionality of the Java programming language. It offers a wide array of useful classes ready for use in your own applications. It spans everything from basic objects, to networking and security, to XML generation and database access, and more. The core API is very large; to get an overview of what it contains, consult the Java Platform Standard Edition 8 Documentation.
- Deployment Technologies: The JDK software provides standard mechanisms such as the Java Web Start software and Java Plug-In software for deploying your applications to end users.
- User Interface Toolkits: The JavaFX, Swing, and Java 2D toolkits make it possible to create sophisticated Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs).
- Integration Libraries: Integration libraries such as the Java IDL API, JDBC API, Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI) API, Java RMI, and Java Remote Method Invocation over Internet Inter-ORB Protocol Technology (Java RMI-IIOP Technology) enable database access and manipulation of remote objects.
Java is not only easy to learn but is also is designed in such a way that it is easy to use, easy to write, compile, debug, and learn as compared to other programming languages. It also allows you to create reusable code and modular programs.
In the screenshot below, let’s have a look at the data trends which shows how Java has dominated this field from early 2000’s till the present.
Java is currently leading the pack in the Android mobile application development market and enterprise back-end market. When you consider the integration of modern language features the future for Java shines brightly. In accordance with the reports from Oracle, there are more than nine million Java developers in the world who continue to work with Java for reasons such as reliability, practicality, and compatibility.
Have a look at the popularity of Java Programming as compared to other programming languages
As you can see in the above screenshot, the popularity of Java among all other programming languages is the highest. The average salary for a Java Developer in the USA is around $102,000 with salaries for job postings nationwide being 77% higher than average salaries.
Focus Training Services Provides Java Training with highly experienced trainers.
We are focusing to fill the gap of industry requirement and available resources.
at Focus Training Services, we give hands on practice training in Java and SQL and motivate students to do a project based on Java, which helps them to get the best jobs based on Java.
Focus Training Services is offering Java with Oracle SQL which enables our students to get be best technical exposure and career opportunities .
This Program will enable you to get opportunities in Programming as well as in Oracle SQL Developer.
Our Technology Experts
Our Technology Expert
- More than 15 years of experience in training and development.
- worked with IBM and Oracle .
- 30+ Corporate training
- Trained 5000+ candidates
Our Technology Expert
- More than 7 years of experience in training and development.
- worked with HCL and NIIT Ltd .
- 8+ Corporate training
- Trained 2000+ candidates